Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hell Hath No Fury

I received this email on Friday. It really brightened my day.

This (see below) is a portion of the first page of a jury pool list for Davidson County, my fair county of residence. A friend in the clerks' office over there emailed it around, with a special instruction to scroll down to the highlighted item.

The part of the list that you're seeing is just the columns listing the jurors' employer, their occupation, and below that, the occupation of their spouse. The juror in question is presumptively in the middle of what appears to be a very amicable divorce.

Your employer....................Your occupation/
.......................................your spouses'



Yes, I know his real name. Yes, I googled him. There's even a picture. I love it. I felt a little bad forwarding the entire page with real names around to my friends, so here's hoping that this guy's wife really IS a disciple of satan, because, as we all know, truth is a defense to the tort of libel.

1 comment:

Tammy Wilson said...

That was absolutely hilarious.